Instructions for Presenters
Please consult the web site http://cmwr2012.cee.illinois.edu/Schedule.html to see when your Oral or Poster presentation is scheduled.
- Each oral presentation is allotted 20 minutes total. This includes time for discussion and transition to the next speaker. Session moderators will strictly enforce the time limit.
- Each room will be equipped with a Windows laptop. Speakers are requested to deliver their presentation to the session moderator at least one hour prior to the start of the session. Use of your own laptop is discouraged; however, if you need to use your own laptop, then you must reduce the time of your presentation to allow for addition transition time.
- Boards will be available with mounting pins.
- A label will indicate where to place your poster.
- Each poster will have a total area of 8 feet (283 cm) horizontal by 4 feet (122 cm) vertical. Posters will be adjacent to each other, so we recommend that you limit your poster to no more than 6 feet (183 cm) horizontal by 4 feet (122 cm) vertical.
- NOTE for Monday Posters: Poster Session I will not be at the conference venue, and will be located in the lobby of the National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA). You will receive instructions about where to deposit your poster so that it can be set up by conference personnel prior to the start of the session. Shuttle buses will be available to transport attendees from the conference site to NCSA.